Skip to main content

Featured

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story In the annals of art history, one name shines like a beacon of passion and creativity: Vincent van Gogh. Renowned for his vibrant and emotive paintings, van Gogh's life was filled with turmoil, resilience, and an insatiable hunger for artistic expression. Join us as we embark on a journey through the extraordinary life and artistic legacy of one of history's most celebrated painters. Early Life and Influences: Vincent Willem van Gogh was born on March 30, 1853, in the village of Groot-Zundert in the Netherlands. From a young age, it became evident that van Gogh possessed a unique artistic sensibility. Encouraged by his family's support, he began his artistic journey as an apprentice at an art dealership. During this time, he encountered a myriad of artistic influences, including the works of Jean-François Millet and Gustave Courbet, which would later shape his distinctive style. Struggles and Triumphs:

I Love Music and Art

I don't know how to begin
I think it will fun, if it just flow like the water, now i'm 38 years old in 2023
I don't have any milestone yet in this life
I just try to be my self,and do what the best i can do
Nothing special about
Just wanna do what i'm passionated and what i think that it's my rights
Not to force anyone rights is clearly our goal
I try to be someone that can help anyone else who deserve to get our help
Try to pursue the happiness
But what is happiness mean ???
On my own principal,happiness is beautifull condition that we can respect each other,do what is not to force anyone right
Bad or good is just about our perspectif to how we see it
Bad or good is relatively
So the conclution is : Respect Each Other Right
We live in this world is just to take care our earth don't make busting out

I love Music and Art
And that's it what i learn from this life 
That's what i see
I create digital art and sell it as nft ( Non Fungiable Token ) that stored in Blockchain
NFT care about scarcity of art
Art that stored in blockchain as an NFT can be value if that art have scarcity and sense of art
For about 2 years i do nft
And it can help my financial
I'm on tezos,solana,and ethereum platform
My art style is WaterColor and Charcoal gif Animated style
I do animated art using android cause i have no desktop
I'm using "Hi Paint" app that can be installed on Playstore for free
Here you can see the preview and link to playstore for my tools : "Hi Paint "
and this is a link to Hi Paint Playstore
I'm absoluutely learn to draw digital art by self taught so all of you can do it too
Explore youtube how to draw on android app technically
You can see my portofolio of music and digital drawing here...


And I Love music too
That's my passion of my life
Almost all my life is inspired by music
I learn music by self taught too
But i ever have course for guitar technic about 1 years when i'm on college
You can see and here my music that i create here...
I actually created my music only using android too but the sounds quality is good too
Because i don't have enough money to make a recording on studio
And also don't have desktop or any music instrument
Just only have not electric guitar

That's all about my hobby 

Thank you for reading my Article
Cheers...


Comments

Popular Posts