Skip to main content

Featured

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story In the annals of art history, one name shines like a beacon of passion and creativity: Vincent van Gogh. Renowned for his vibrant and emotive paintings, van Gogh's life was filled with turmoil, resilience, and an insatiable hunger for artistic expression. Join us as we embark on a journey through the extraordinary life and artistic legacy of one of history's most celebrated painters. Early Life and Influences: Vincent Willem van Gogh was born on March 30, 1853, in the village of Groot-Zundert in the Netherlands. From a young age, it became evident that van Gogh possessed a unique artistic sensibility. Encouraged by his family's support, he began his artistic journey as an apprentice at an art dealership. During this time, he encountered a myriad of artistic influences, including the works of Jean-François Millet and Gustave Courbet, which would later shape his distinctive style. Struggles and Triumphs:

When I was a Child

I try to describe about my life when i was a child
I was born on little city of Center of Java
That is really beautifull city with very fresh air and the Nature
When i was a child

I learn anything there,because the people there is very creative people
They like art and anything that can be learned in this life

When i was a child i really like to play
Play Anything and Learn anything
I like to play football,go fishing and playing a kite
I like to learn to draw,making crafting,making my own kite,making my own fishing tool

People in my village,is really awesome people,they always nurture and teach me about this life, they explain me about connection between me and God and between me to another Human
They teach me to be polite,and respect to other people

When i go to school on kindergaten i already can write and also reading,the other is yet
But i just try follow what teacher teach about
And it's very bored,because i need more about that.
I just on kindergarden for a years,after that i go to Elementary School
On the first class of Elementary school i feel bored again,because i think not challenging enough to me
I'm become first ranking on my first session of my first class, 1 session is about 4 month

After that i was brought by my parents to a big city,in Indonesia it's East of Java
I'll tell my story of being young in a big city in Indonesia, on separate post

So stay tune, and i need your help to take my passion of writing, with share this article

I would like to say thank you..🙏🙏🙏
Cheers👌





Comments

Popular Posts