Skip to main content

Featured

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story In the annals of art history, one name shines like a beacon of passion and creativity: Vincent van Gogh. Renowned for his vibrant and emotive paintings, van Gogh's life was filled with turmoil, resilience, and an insatiable hunger for artistic expression. Join us as we embark on a journey through the extraordinary life and artistic legacy of one of history's most celebrated painters. Early Life and Influences: Vincent Willem van Gogh was born on March 30, 1853, in the village of Groot-Zundert in the Netherlands. From a young age, it became evident that van Gogh possessed a unique artistic sensibility. Encouraged by his family's support, he began his artistic journey as an apprentice at an art dealership. During this time, he encountered a myriad of artistic influences, including the works of Jean-François Millet and Gustave Courbet, which would later shape his distinctive style. Struggles and Triumphs:

When I was Young

This is story of separated post from when i was a child
At the aged of 7 years old,i was brought by my parents to a big City in East of Java
I still on first class of Elementary School
I'm become any cleverest kid on my class untill i was on sixth class of Elementary School
I graduated from elementary school on 1998


Then i went to junior high school that the location is not far from my home
I still loved to play, and learning anything
Till i graduated from Junior High School and went to Senior High School


My school location little bit far from my home
But i enjoy it, new friends,new situation
Make me become mature boy
I graduated from Senior High School at 2004
And went to University

My College location is far from my home
I ride motorcylce to go there
I learn anything there
I take a course of guitar technic on that time
I take a course for 1 years
I learned about music well
That bring me to a good knowledge till now
I'm not graduated from University because my own fault
I can't fullfill all the studying lesson well
And of course of the fee too
After i'm not graduated from University i went to work
I work on anything to make my life still survive
I still running a band too

Till about on 2010 i went to another region on Java,i went to West Java near the Capital City of Indonesia till now

I learn anything here, recording music,art and digital life
I try to earn money from digital living
Because i think it's more effective
I try to survive on this life with online business
And i still create Art and Music

That's my whole life before
Now just keep fighting
And keep Doing my best that i can do

So you have your own story
You are live 
And you are Unique


Cheers

Comments

Popular Posts