Skip to main content

Featured

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story In the annals of art history, one name shines like a beacon of passion and creativity: Vincent van Gogh. Renowned for his vibrant and emotive paintings, van Gogh's life was filled with turmoil, resilience, and an insatiable hunger for artistic expression. Join us as we embark on a journey through the extraordinary life and artistic legacy of one of history's most celebrated painters. Early Life and Influences: Vincent Willem van Gogh was born on March 30, 1853, in the village of Groot-Zundert in the Netherlands. From a young age, it became evident that van Gogh possessed a unique artistic sensibility. Encouraged by his family's support, he began his artistic journey as an apprentice at an art dealership. During this time, he encountered a myriad of artistic influences, including the works of Jean-François Millet and Gustave Courbet, which would later shape his distinctive style. Struggles and Triumphs:

I made Short 2d Animation Video

My Passion on drawing, as a digital artist begin
I make 2d short animation movie on
 2021

I learn anything about digital drawing from facebook community and youtube video
I learn vector tracing,i trace face photo using Infinite Design,that's the highest output resolution vector tracing on Android
The Output is very clean and high resolution also very detailed pictured
That's we call vector image

Here is one of my artwork that i created from Infinite Design app
I made short 2d Animation video
In 2021 i make youtube channel,to fullfill my passion of drawing ,especially 2d animation
I start to make chiki and cemong character
The video concept is funny thing in this life
I start to make 2d short animation movie using android app , i'm using flipaclip
I start to draw frame per frame,and fill the sound dubbing using earphone on flipaclip app
It's make me very difficult,and tired
Cause of my youtube viewer is not make happy
There just several viewer come to my channel
I conclude that i'm fail become a youtuber
So i change my activity to be an NFT creator
Now i'm become NFT creator, i made an artwork using Hi Paint for short gif Animated style
If you need link of Hi Paint on Playstore you can go to my another post : I Love Music and Art

I have a dream someday i will make conceptual 2d short animation movie

Below is my 2 short funny video on youtube

Si Chiki Borong Buah




Si Chiki Pergi ke Dokter


You can go to this link Youtube Coretan Bergerak
To see more video 


See you on next post
Stay positive
And Cheers...

Thank You🙏🙏🙏
 

Comments

Popular Posts