Skip to main content

Featured

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story

The Vibrant Brushstrokes of Vincent van Gogh: Unveiling the Untold Story In the annals of art history, one name shines like a beacon of passion and creativity: Vincent van Gogh. Renowned for his vibrant and emotive paintings, van Gogh's life was filled with turmoil, resilience, and an insatiable hunger for artistic expression. Join us as we embark on a journey through the extraordinary life and artistic legacy of one of history's most celebrated painters. Early Life and Influences: Vincent Willem van Gogh was born on March 30, 1853, in the village of Groot-Zundert in the Netherlands. From a young age, it became evident that van Gogh possessed a unique artistic sensibility. Encouraged by his family's support, he began his artistic journey as an apprentice at an art dealership. During this time, he encountered a myriad of artistic influences, including the works of Jean-François Millet and Gustave Courbet, which would later shape his distinctive style. Struggles and Triumphs:

My First Gig


My first Gig 


I playing on the band since when i was on Senior High School 
It's about around 2002
I join any band , that i count just 2 band definitely
First i joined rock alternative band,the drummer is my friend,and iam guitarist
The other member of the band is irregular member
Time by time,someone that i known well ask me to join and making new band
The band is on grunge genres,i start to recruited another band member for drummer,and bassist
Cause my friend is an vocalist
My drummer start to be regular member but the bassist yet
We spent our daily together,and shared about anything, and start to acquaintance with famous guitarists in our country.
We try to get his adviced for our music
Our grunge is practice once a week
We playing nirvana,pearl jam,mad season,placebo and other local band on my country
We usually join with grunge community to on our city
Sometimes i was helped by other guitarist from other genres,it's genres is metalcore


On 2008 we got first gig,i take my very first gig for our grunge band from grunge community
It's not really fine about the quality of it's video
But i try to share my frst gig video with all of you,readers...

Below is video of my first Gig
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡


My band cover song from
"Protect Me From What I Want"song by Placebo 



I will tell whole story of my grunge band
On Separate post of this blog

Now let me doing my IRL activity
And i would like to say



Thank youπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Comments

Popular Posts